YEAH!
Finally, last paper OVER yesterday!
{yipee ya ya yipee yipee ya...
yipee ya ya yipee yipee ya...
yipee ya ya yipee yipee ya ya...
yipee yipee ya ya yipee yipee ya...}
hahaha.....oh no!! i'm mad! haha...
The day before my paper on 11 Aug, I actually had a bad headache. It was so painful that the pain went down to my neck and my body also aches. {dunno how to describe the pain} And I feel nausea.... hai... Did I give myself too much pressure? Strategic Management paper is not easy. Took the painkiller and went to bed so that the next day I can have a "headache-free" day to do my paper...
The questions asked about the case study is rather tough and I can only hope for a pass... I don't know what I'm writing, but I know I wrote 16 pages out the the 20-paged examination pad...
After the paper, some of us complained having not enough time to do the paper, some were in smiles... Shall see the result in 10 weeks' time!
The headache came back to "haunt" me right after my paper!!!!!!! oh my goodness.........!!!
Arghhh!!~~~~~~~But still, after having lunch with my friend after the paper, I proceeded back to work as I only applied half day (am) leave... Really no mood to work.
Today when I went back to work... Guess what? The Return of the headache!! Saw my colleague preparing her documents and starting to type! Oh No!!!!!!!!!!!! She was typing away in her typewriter on her workmen comp's cases... {sigh} It really affects me whenever she is working on the cases with her typewriter. The "tick tick tack tack" sound had caused my headache to return... Oh well, what to do? We are sitting back to back each other... I can't possibly ask her to stop typing right? Have to bear with it, what to do??
Guess will heed my friend's advise to go see a sinseh to consult my frequent headaches... Could it be brain tumour??? :~(
For the next few days, I'll be busy with my Graduation Project writeups, due to submit first 2 chapters on 20 Aug. don't know how to start writing though... And moreover, I'll be starting my Financial Accounting Remodule class on 18 Aug. Some of my classmates have the fortune to enjoy their break while some of us have to remodule either FA or Econs. JIA YOU!!! :) 先苦后甜。。。
~To God be the Glory~
{yipee ya ya yipee yipee ya...
yipee ya ya yipee yipee ya...
yipee ya ya yipee yipee ya ya...
yipee yipee ya ya yipee yipee ya...}
hahaha.....oh no!! i'm mad! haha...
The day before my paper on 11 Aug, I actually had a bad headache. It was so painful that the pain went down to my neck and my body also aches. {dunno how to describe the pain} And I feel nausea.... hai... Did I give myself too much pressure? Strategic Management paper is not easy. Took the painkiller and went to bed so that the next day I can have a "headache-free" day to do my paper...
The questions asked about the case study is rather tough and I can only hope for a pass... I don't know what I'm writing, but I know I wrote 16 pages out the the 20-paged examination pad...
After the paper, some of us complained having not enough time to do the paper, some were in smiles... Shall see the result in 10 weeks' time!
The headache came back to "haunt" me right after my paper!!!!!!! oh my goodness.........!!!
Arghhh!!~~~~~~~But still, after having lunch with my friend after the paper, I proceeded back to work as I only applied half day (am) leave... Really no mood to work.
Today when I went back to work... Guess what? The Return of the headache!! Saw my colleague preparing her documents and starting to type! Oh No!!!!!!!!!!!! She was typing away in her typewriter on her workmen comp's cases... {sigh} It really affects me whenever she is working on the cases with her typewriter. The "tick tick tack tack" sound had caused my headache to return... Oh well, what to do? We are sitting back to back each other... I can't possibly ask her to stop typing right? Have to bear with it, what to do??
Guess will heed my friend's advise to go see a sinseh to consult my frequent headaches... Could it be brain tumour??? :~(
For the next few days, I'll be busy with my Graduation Project writeups, due to submit first 2 chapters on 20 Aug. don't know how to start writing though... And moreover, I'll be starting my Financial Accounting Remodule class on 18 Aug. Some of my classmates have the fortune to enjoy their break while some of us have to remodule either FA or Econs. JIA YOU!!! :) 先苦后甜。。。
~To God be the Glory~




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home