3rd Term Results out!!
Yesterday received a friend's email informing us that the Exam results are out...
When i knew that, my heart started beating and wonder if i passed all....At first my friends all asked me to check my results but i didn't dare to face the REALITY....
In the end, I checked my results around 4+ and thanks to God that I managed to pass both my Mgmt Accounting and Stats, but flunked my Biz Law!!!???!!!... *sigh*
Gotta retake it either in Aug or Dec 05... was wondering when will be the Dec re-exam as 3rd & 4th Dec is my 2nd Brother's wedding!!! arghhhhhh..... i wanna enjoy his wedding though...let's see how....
When i knew that, my heart started beating and wonder if i passed all....At first my friends all asked me to check my results but i didn't dare to face the REALITY....
In the end, I checked my results around 4+ and thanks to God that I managed to pass both my Mgmt Accounting and Stats, but flunked my Biz Law!!!???!!!... *sigh*

Gotta retake it either in Aug or Dec 05... was wondering when will be the Dec re-exam as 3rd & 4th Dec is my 2nd Brother's wedding!!! arghhhhhh..... i wanna enjoy his wedding though...let's see how....




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home