31 July 2005

vexed..stressed..confused...

Why am I feeling like that as described above?
Vexed over my choice of studies ie. Adv Dip in Business Studies from PSB. I'm in my last term and last friday I was talking to one of my clleagues and she mentioned that SPH don't recognise PSB Cert. I'm a person who would be influenced by other people's remarks or comments. Thus am in doubt whether I'm in the right path.
But nonetheless, I have to complete this whole course of studies and hopefully by end of 2005, I'll be able to graduate.

Counting down the day to my first paper on 4th Aug, ie. Organizational Behavior paper. Frankly, I'm not fully prepared for this exam and only read through the textbook on the examinable topics. Wanted to only rely on the mock exam questions my lecturer gave but after second thoughts, I think better to study the required chapters.

Argh!!! Lord, Help me!!~~~~



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wizard Animation