eXaM
Today is my 1st paper - Organisation Behaviour.
Well, studied for a few days for this paper and in the end, me and 2 of my friends decided not to base on the mock exam questions which Audrey(our lecturer) gave us. We studied based on the topics which she taught. And lo & behold! When I opened the question paper, the 7 questions were not what Audrey gave for our mock exam... But I did went through the mock exam questions "just in case"...
I guess, the 5 questions I chose out of 7 questions, I answered most of them with the key points BUT... I used my own words to elaborate on them... *Sigh*... So, for this paper, if anyone were to ask me how was today's paper, my answer would be "50-50". HOPEFULLY I can clear this paper as we checked the date for re-exam if we were to flunk it...it would be on 1st Dec 05!!! NOoooooOOooooooo.... I cannot afford to flunk!!! I've got Financial Accounting paper on 2nd Dec o5 and Biz Law paper on 6th Dec 05... =(
Another paper on 11th Aug ie. Strategic Management.
May the Lord bless me.
Well, studied for a few days for this paper and in the end, me and 2 of my friends decided not to base on the mock exam questions which Audrey(our lecturer) gave us. We studied based on the topics which she taught. And lo & behold! When I opened the question paper, the 7 questions were not what Audrey gave for our mock exam... But I did went through the mock exam questions "just in case"...
I guess, the 5 questions I chose out of 7 questions, I answered most of them with the key points BUT... I used my own words to elaborate on them... *Sigh*... So, for this paper, if anyone were to ask me how was today's paper, my answer would be "50-50". HOPEFULLY I can clear this paper as we checked the date for re-exam if we were to flunk it...it would be on 1st Dec 05!!! NOoooooOOooooooo.... I cannot afford to flunk!!! I've got Financial Accounting paper on 2nd Dec o5 and Biz Law paper on 6th Dec 05... =(
Another paper on 11th Aug ie. Strategic Management.
May the Lord bless me.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home