06 December 2005

Emptiness

17 Sep - Eldest Brother got married...
3 Dec - Elder Brother got married...

The house right now is so empty after seeing my 2 brothers married and have their own families... Both of them have gotten their desired wives to live together as ONE......
I wish them happiness in their new lives together with their wives...


As for myself, I'm in a struggling stage where I need to be firm as to where I stand...
Friends and loved ones have given their fair share on their comments on it and the final decision lies in myself. I don't know what to do... I've put in so much and now if I were to let go, it's gonna be painful, very painful I must say... I'm living in misery... Only God knows my struggles and only HE can solve my problems.


Help me, Lord... what should I do?


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, u are not alone... =)

10:48 PM  
Blogger Jia said...

thanks, i do hope so...will return to wilkie this sunday... ;) see ya!! :)

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wizard Animation