Over the days...
I've done the following...
16 Sep, Friday - Met up with Michelle together with Sharon for dinner at Ngee Ann City's Breeks. Had a fun time together eating, talking and laughing catching up with each others' life.. ;)
17 Sep, Saturday- My eldest brother's wedding day! woke up at around 7+am and smelled food coming from the kitchen.. My mom woke up as early as 4am to prepare some food for few of my relatives who will be coming to be served tea by my brother and SIL (sis-in-law). Mom had prepared curry chicken, chicken soup, mixed veggies, fried bee hoon and some fried finger food. Yum yum~ I behaved as usual as I'm not very close to my eldest brother, so I wasn't feeling very excited though. But weddings are happy occasions! At the age of 33, my brother is finally married to his 28-yr old wife. Next would be my elder brother's wedding in December with Jenny. After that, this house would be left with me, my parents and grandma. *sob*... My grandma would miss two of them...

A photo taken in the church - my 2 bros, SIL, and my future SIL
18 Sep, Sunday - Woke up with a headache and stayed at home whole day. The headache only subsided the next day...
19 Sep, Monday - Made a date with Joseph to go for Starlight movie at the Padang... joseph was late due to traffic jams and thus, I went to get Subway sandwich to pack in to eat while watching the movie... It was already packed with people when we entered at around 7.45pm i think? Enjoyed the show Madagascar as I missed it the other time... Joseph managed to donate some money in order to get the tulips in support for the Children Cancer Society for the entrance.
Someone told me that he has liver cancer and told me not to tell anyone. But i doubt that his diagnosis is confirmed... Sigh...
16 Sep, Friday - Met up with Michelle together with Sharon for dinner at Ngee Ann City's Breeks. Had a fun time together eating, talking and laughing catching up with each others' life.. ;)
17 Sep, Saturday- My eldest brother's wedding day! woke up at around 7+am and smelled food coming from the kitchen.. My mom woke up as early as 4am to prepare some food for few of my relatives who will be coming to be served tea by my brother and SIL (sis-in-law). Mom had prepared curry chicken, chicken soup, mixed veggies, fried bee hoon and some fried finger food. Yum yum~ I behaved as usual as I'm not very close to my eldest brother, so I wasn't feeling very excited though. But weddings are happy occasions! At the age of 33, my brother is finally married to his 28-yr old wife. Next would be my elder brother's wedding in December with Jenny. After that, this house would be left with me, my parents and grandma. *sob*... My grandma would miss two of them...
A photo taken in the church - my 2 bros, SIL, and my future SIL
18 Sep, Sunday - Woke up with a headache and stayed at home whole day. The headache only subsided the next day...
19 Sep, Monday - Made a date with Joseph to go for Starlight movie at the Padang... joseph was late due to traffic jams and thus, I went to get Subway sandwich to pack in to eat while watching the movie... It was already packed with people when we entered at around 7.45pm i think? Enjoyed the show Madagascar as I missed it the other time... Joseph managed to donate some money in order to get the tulips in support for the Children Cancer Society for the entrance.
Someone told me that he has liver cancer and told me not to tell anyone. But i doubt that his diagnosis is confirmed... Sigh...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home