Com'on~
Today, after work, I took a train back to Yishun to meet Amily for dinner at Northpoint. While on the way in the train, I got a seat at Ang Mo Kio... And as I was looking around, diagonally seated opposite me, I saw someone who looks like the newly emerged Superstar Chen Weilian... I looked and looked to confirm if it was him...It really is him... Then when the train stopped at Yio Chu Kang, he was preparing to alight, he took out his walking aid and alighted... Didn't anyone noticed him??? I observed as he walked out of the cabin and nobody seemed to notice him and helped him... Well, I myself did not really follow the Superstar thingy. But I can say that Weilian is brave enough to take up this step to "pursue" his own dream, to become a singer. Though many commented that his singing isn't that good, and all the votes for him are symphathy votes. But at least, he did tried, stepped out and did moved the voters with his voice! Com'on give him a chance to prove himself~~~ ;)




1 Comments:
hahaha...
wow! you kena asked to appear in TV leh...you Superstar... hehe...
What did he want from you? Chow Chu Meng nowadays compere in many variety shows...but i heard he's very DAO in person outside when he's not doing shows...hmmm... Tell me more~~~!! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home