03 September 2005

Yesterday & Today

Yesterday went to see sinseh instead of Wednesday.. Sinseh Tan asked me how I feel after taken the medicine for 2 weeks. I said no more headache though, but still sneezing away. He then used the torch to check the inside of my nose and said that the "swell" has "xiao" a bit... Prescribed to me the same horrid medicine for a week again... After that, Alred, Amily and myself went Jalan Kayu for Roti Prata... We ordered prata kor-song each and Amily and I shared a piece of cheese prata and 3 of us shared a piece of tuna/sardine roti-john. Me & amily had MILO DINOSAUR! hahaa....
Whilst eating, there's a slight drizzle though.. But we managed to finish the food and leave asap! I think the standard of the pratas had dropped, not crispy... :(

Today, woke up reluctantly at about 9.30 am... Had made an appointment to meet Dr Teo at his office in Shaw Tower. Met up with Dr Teo on our graduation project this afternoon with Kathryn and he went through with us the chapters we've done so far. Everything seems fine and he stressed that we should finish the whole project by the last meeting with him in 3 weeks' time. Oh boy! STRESS is coming my way!!! I still have 4 more chapters to write and I'm gonna be stressed up doing it.. Urgh~~~~~
After the discussion, Kat and I went for lunch at Ajisen and afterwhich, we went window shop at Bugis Junction. Nothing much to buy thus, we departed from there about 3+ and went our own ways back...
I wanna buy clothes to wear for my brothers' weddings... hmmm... but i have to shed some weight off first. *sigh*!!~
And I wanna do something to my boring head of long hair! Wanted to try rebonding but till now, I've got no courage to try it. Argh!~ Suggestions?...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wizard Animation