MC 2 days
2007 isn't a good year for me to begin with.
3rd & 4th Jan I had bad toothache and gotten 2 days' MC from the dentist.
Dentist then asked me to decide whether to extract the molar tooth that is giving me the pain or to do a root canal treatment which costs bomb! As that moment, I couldn't decide, he then gave me some medicines to cope with the pain and asked me to go back to him for review in a week's time.
8th Jan I was on MC again due to gastric flu. The previous night I vomitted twice and had diarrhoea in the morning.
A week past. On 10th Jan, when I went back to him for a review, I told him the pain still exists and I told him I had decided to extract my right upper molar tooth. The extraction took quite long as my root was quite deep... He extracted the tooth out, but according to him, a bit of root was left behind. I was given 2 days' MC on 11th & 12th Jan...
Before going for the review, I informed my boss that I might be given 2-3 days' MC after extraction, according to the dentist. But guess what? His reply was "I thought normal extraction of tooth is only 1 day's MC? I'm quite surprised that your dentist would give you 2-3 days of MC..." I then replied him that if the pain is still there, I would continue my MC as granted by the dentist. I was rather pissed off with his remarks.
Anyway, next friday will be getting our GVA (bonus)... Time to decide whether to carry on staying in this job or look for a new one soon. Coming to 6 yrs of service in this company. Feeling a bit tired and sick of what I'm doing actually. Pray.
Will look around online for jobs at this moment and see what's the market currently.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home