I'm back!
Time for an update...
24/4/06 - A surprise birthday cake from Alfred... durian cake from angie the choice..i like this cake...it will make you smile eventually when you look at it.. ;)

25/4/06 - my birthday was spent having dinner at Taste of Thailand at Sembawang Shopping Centre with Alfred...
While working, my receptionist called me and told me there's a basket of flowers for me to receive... When I went to the recep, I saw another bouquet and one of the receptionists told me that bouquet is for me too.
Below is the bouquet of yellow callilillies from him.
I got 2 sets of flowers for my birthday this year... A double surprise for me!!
Below - a basket of roses from my bro, jenny, lily and bernard.
24/4/06 - A surprise birthday cake from Alfred... durian cake from angie the choice..i like this cake...it will make you smile eventually when you look at it.. ;)

25/4/06 - my birthday was spent having dinner at Taste of Thailand at Sembawang Shopping Centre with Alfred...
While working, my receptionist called me and told me there's a basket of flowers for me to receive... When I went to the recep, I saw another bouquet and one of the receptionists told me that bouquet is for me too.
Below is the bouquet of yellow callilillies from him.

I got 2 sets of flowers for my birthday this year... A double surprise for me!!
Below - a basket of roses from my bro, jenny, lily and bernard.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home